- Available: Everyday and Tomorrow
- Reservation: At least 1 day in advance before 20:00 hr
06:20 - 07:20 Pick up from your hotel or meeting point in the following areas: Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Asoke, Pratunam.
10:30-10:50 Arrival at Elephant World. Meet and feed the elephants.
- Observe the elephants bathing.
- Clean fruit/vegetables, prepare and cook sticky rice for our old elephants.
- Gathering / planting food for the elephants. e.g banana trees / sugarcane / banana grass or prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon.
- Feed sticky rice balls to the old elephants.
- Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
- Feed the elephants fruit and vegetables.
17.00 -17:15 Depart from Kanchanaburi to return to Bangkok.
19:30-20:00 Arrive in Bangkok and transfer back to your hotel
- Free pick up and drop off at the hotel in the designated area
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- Sightseeing as described
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (Thai Food)
- Activities at the elephant camp as mentioned in the itinerary
- All admission fees.
- Booking and Credit Card Fees
Joined Group Tour:
- The joined group tour involves pick up the tour participants at different hotels in the designated area and there can be some delayed.
Out of Designated Area or Route:
- In case your hotel is not located in the designated area on Khaosan, Silom, Sathorn, Sukhumvit (Soi 1-24), Asoke, Pratunam, we will suggest the meeting point in the above area and pick up time.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason