- Gate of Siam Niramit Phuket opens at 17:00 hr
- Shows starts at 20:30 hr
- Show Duration: 80 min
- Every Day Except Tuesday
- Advance Reservation: At least before 14:00 hr same day booking.
At Siam Niramit Phuket, the show starts at 20.30 hrs. but the gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
- Traditional Thai Village
- EXOTIC PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES
- Naga Light & Fountain Show
- Outdoor dance performances
- Thai Boxing
- Souvenir shop
Please note: Some pre-show attractions and activities may be delayed/cancelled in adverse weather conditions.
ACT 1 - JOURNEY BACK TO HISTORY
For over seven centuries, Siam has been home of diverse cultures, a cross-road where civilizations meet.
- The Ancient Kingdom of Lanna (North) - The King and Queen lead a procession to worship relics of the Lord Buddha by releasing a ceremonial lantern.
- Traders from Overseas (South) - In the south, Thai Buddhist and Muslim cultures blend harmoniously. Chinese merchants arrive from across the seas to barter goods.
- Heritage of Khmer Civilization (Northeast) - Northeast villagers celebrate the religious festival in front of the stone castle, a legacy of Khmer civilization.
- Ayuthaya, the Mighty Kingdom (Central) - The peasants live a simple life, cultivating rice in the fertile soil of the Central Plains. Life in the palace, in contrast, is very grand, as Western ambassadors arrive to discuss foreign relations. Witness the magnificent procession of royal barges.
ACT 2 - JOURNEY BEYOND IMAGINATION : THE THREE WORLDS
Despite their diverse cultures and livelihoods, The people are all bound by a common belief in the religious principle of the Law of Karma. Good deeds or bad deeds in this world result in merit or suffering in the next life
- Fiery Hell, where the flames are fuelled by peoples sins, is ruled by Phrayom, King of Hell. He ensures that the condemned souls receive punishment that matches the nature and gravity of their crimes. Liars have their tongues torn out; alcoholics are forced to drink from a cauldron of boiling water; adulterers must climb a tree bristling with sharp thorns…
- Mystical Himapaan - The mesmerizing forest of Himapaan, a boundary between the human world and the heaven, home to various mythical creatures.
- Blissful Heaven - Heaven, where Indra, the greatest deity of all, presides. Angels perform an elegant aerial dance.
ACT 3 - JOURNEY THROUGH JOYOUS FESTIVALS
Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration.
- Journey Through Joyous Festivals - Thai Buddhists believe that to go to heaven, one must gather merit on earth. Thai culture is full of a wide variety of merit-making festivals, which combine religious ceremony with colourful and joyful celebration.
- Admission Ticket (pre-show attraction and the show)
- Buffet Dinner (if booked)
- Transportation to and from the hotel in Phuket
- All the above rates for children apply to those either between the age of 4 – 11 years or less than 140 cm. in height (proved may be required at check in)
- Children under 4 years of age or less than 90 cm. in height see the show free of charge, provided that they share a seat with a parent (proved may be required at check in)
Siam Niramit Phuket
- Address : 55/81 Moo 5, Rassada Road, Muang, Phuket 83000, THAILAND.
Confirmation and Voucher
- Once the booking is confirmed, we will send you an electronic voucher. Please present our e-voucher either in print or in mobile to the reception counterat the time of check in.
- The prices are PRE-PAID RATES and are not valid with cash payment upon arrival. Advance booking with pre-payment is required
- The Pre-Paid rates are valid for Foreign Tourists only.
- Buffet Dinner is served from 18:00 to 20:00 hr (if booked)
- The theater doors open 30 minutes before the show time. Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason