Opening hours : 08.00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m.
You will discover the unique tiger zoo of the region, which is a home of over 400 Royal Bengal tigers. You can feel the natural atmosphere and watch them in the tiger playground.
- Tiger Show : 11.00; 13.30; and 15.30
- Elephant Show : 11.40; 14.30; and 16.30
- Crocodile Show: every one hour starting from 09.30
- Pig Show : every 30 mins starting from 09.00
Special Programs...Don’t Miss
- Tiger Feeding Piglets
- Sow Feeding Tiger Cubs
- Scorpion Queen
- Crocodile Feedings
- Shoot’n Feed
- Take Photo with Tiger
- Feeding Tiger Cubs
- Elephant Riding
- To take a photo and to feed variety of animals such as camels, deers, donkey, chimpanzee, and etc.
Opening hours of other venues
- Restaurant : 11.00 a.m. - 03.00 p.m.
- Beverage Kiosk : 08.00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m.
- Food Kiosk : 09.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m.
- Souvenir Shops : 09.00 a.m. - 05.30 p.m.
- Ticket only (One Day Pass)
- All Shows as mentioned in the SHOW TIMES
- Any transfer to and from Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- Taking picture with tiger cubs at 200 Baht per person
- Tiger cub feeding at 50 Baht per milk bottle
- Other extra fees applied to the Special Program - Pay Directly
- Wheelchair services are available at the entrance. Visitors may hire a wheelchair for 50 Baht per day. (Available on a first-come-first-served basis)
- Child rate is applicable if the child is between 100-140 cm.
- Child below 100 cm is free of charge (infant)
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason