Two Available Options for Muay Thai Live Show (01 February 2019 to 31 December 2019)
- BKK-56A: Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique - Standard Seat
- BKK-56B: Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique - Premium Seat
Special Combo 2 in 1 Package (1 February 2019 until 30 June 2019)
- BKK-56M Combo 2 in 1 Muay Thai Live Premium Seat + Fish Spa and Thai Massage - New!
- BKK-56P Combo 2 in 1 Muay Thai Live Premium Seat + Yodsiam Boat Cruise
- BKK-56R Combo 2 in 1 Muay Thai Live Premium Seat + Brick Bistro Restaurant and Bar
- BKK-56S Combo 2 in 1 Muay Thai Live Premium Seat + Sky Ferris Wheel
FISH SPA AND THAI MASSAGE
- Total Time spent at venue is 45 minutes
- Fish Spa for 15 minutes
- Thai massage for 30 minutes
- Client can get the massage between 04:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. except during show time
YODSIAM BOAT CRUISE
- Currently the only timing/duration we have available for the boat cruise is from 6:30-7:30 p.m. The guests will then see the Muay Thai Live Show after the Boat Cruise.
- The Boat Cruise includes an hour long sightseeing tour along the Choaphraya River and with snacks and fruit along with free flow Drinks (Beer/Juice/Soft Drinks).
- The boat is air conditioned and has party music to enjoy as well.
BLACK BISTRO RESTAURANT AND BAR
- Dinner is to be had before the show begins at 6:30 p.m. Should the guest be late, in special cases the meal may be had after Muay Thai Live Show and fights finish.
- The menu is a delicious Muay Thai Live selected Thai Set.
SKY FERRIS WHEEL
- Timings for the Ferris wheel are flexible but only between 4-10 p.m. as those are the operating times.
- This is for a normal cab.
Muay Thai Live Theatre is located at Asiatique The Riverfront on Charoen Krung Road.
Muay Thai Live: The Lengend Lives illustrates the exquisite combat art of Thai boxing, as an enthralling stage show that promises the most spectacular and one-of-a-kind experience – one that brings audiences closer to the truest art form of Thai boxing show. Muay Thai Live takes you back in time to experience the legend of Thai boxing from its history and its development, to become an art that protects the nation. The show simulates the real-life boxing ring which captures the original ambiance, and walks the audiences through different times of Thai boxing from its ancient time, the original form of Thai boxing to its imaginative version that has stood the test of time.
Muay Thai Live: Warriors Rising – two bouts of live Muay Thai boxing matches that are mentored by Muay Thai Grand Master Kru Sane Tubtimtong. The fighters are both local and international, and represent various gyms around Bangkok.
What You Can Expect:
- The spacious venue is fully air-conditioned and can accommodate up to 800 guests.
- The state-of-the-art theatre is equipped with the latest AV, lighting, and multimedia technology, including a 12x9m high-resolution LED wall
- The unique twin-stage layout oers great versatility in staging, as well as 180o visibility In addition to the main seating area, the STAGE oers a VIP lounge with private access through a dedicated elevator
- The facilities also include a full bar, concession stands, meeting and function rooms, spacious breakout areas, dining space, gift store, and a customer lounge in the near future
- The STAGE is a versatile venue that can accommodate any type of event, from corporate functions to conferences, as well as PR events and live entertainment
- Located at the heart of Asia’s largest riverside lifestyle complex, and one of Bangkok’s trendiest destinations, Asiatique The Riverfront oers 1,500 stores and well over 40 restaurants, as well as Thailand’s tallest Ferris wheel and the city’s longest boardwalk by the Chao Phraya River
- The venue is easily accessible by road, river, and public transportation (located conveniently close to the Saphan Taksin BTS Station) Free shuttle boats depart from the Saphan Taksin Pier every 15 minutes (from 4pm to 11:30pm) Two spacious car parks are available on site for cars and buses
How to get there
- BTS (Skytrain): Saphan Taksin Station and then take the free shuttle boat from the pier
- (Sathorn Pier - ASIATIQUE Pier / Round-Trip). Service Hours: 4pm - 11:30pm
- BRT Bus: Rama III stop, then take a taxi to Asiatique The Riverfront
- Dock facilities available for riverside hotel boats and tourist boats
- By car: direction to 2194 Charoenkrung Road
Location Map of Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique:
BKK-56A: Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique - Standard Seat
- Include: Standard Seat Ticket for Muay Thai Live
BKK-56B: Muay Thai Live Show at Asiatique - Premium Seat
- Include: Premium Seat Ticket for Muay Thai Live
- Languages: English/Thai with English, Chinese, and Japanese subtitles
- Duration: 1.30 hrs., including 15 min break (show 50 min and boxing 30 min)
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason