- Available: Tuesday to Sunday from 20:00 to 21:30 hrs.
- Reservation: Same Day Booking is possible but before 16:30 hr
- 10 minutes of Wai Kru and Muay Boran (ancient Muay Thai skills).
- Followed by 5 thrilling and exciting real Muay Thai boxing matches with 3 rounds each.
- Muay Thai Knockout at Asiatique - Standard Seat (BKK-56KN)
- Muay Thai Knockout at Asiatique - Premium Seat (BKK-56KP)
Exclusive Combo Packages:
Combo 2 in 1: Muay Thai Knockout Premium Seat + Sky Ferris Wheel (BKK-56S)
- Timings for the Ferris Wheel are flexible but only between 16:00 and 22:00.
Combo 2 in 1: Muay Thai Knockout Premium Seat + Fish Spa and Thai Massage (BKK-56M)
- Total Time Spent at venue is 45 minutes
- Fish Spa for 15 minutes
- Thai Massage for 30 minutes
- Client can get the Fish Spa & Thai Massage between 16:00 and 23:00 except during the Muay Thai Knockout Matches.
What is the change?
- On 7 September 2019, Muay Thai Live has re-branded to Muay Thai Live Knockout @ Asiatique Riverfront.
- Muay Thai Live Knockout focuses on real Thai boxing flights with less Muay Thai show. There are 6 thrilling fight matches 3 rounds each.
Timing and Days
Tuesday - Friday and on Sunday (except Mondays)
8.00 PM - 9.30 PM
The Lethal Art of Muay Thai
- Audiences have the opportunity to witness eight of the most dangerous techniques of the ancient art of Muay Thai - which are rarely performed because they are considered too dangerous as a sport.
- In peace, Muay Thai becomes a sacred ritual - the perfection of physical precision, the meditation of inner strength, and the artful maneuvers of human bodies.
- Capacity: 600 seats
- 269 premium seats and 331 standard seats.
- Concession stands selling drinks and snacks, bar, and souvenir shop
- Admission tickets to see all the matches
Muay Thai Knockout @Muay Thai Live at Asiatique The Riverfront, Warehouse 4
2194 Charoenkrung Road, Wat Prayakrai, Bangkholaem
How to Get There
- BTS (Skytrain): Saphan Taksin Station and then take the free shuttle boat from the pier (Sathorn Pier - ASIATIQUE Pier / Round-Trip). Service Hours: 4pm - 11:30pm
- BRT Bus: Rama III stop, then take a taxi to Asiatique The Riverfront.
- Dock facilities available for riverside hotel boats and tourist boats.
- By car direction to 2194 Charoenkrung Road.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason