This package is suspended until further notice as the Yodsiam cruise stops its operation due to Coronovirus effects. Muay Thai Knockout operates as usual.
- Enjoy your evening with our special combo 2-in-1 package Evening River Cruise along the Chao Phraya River and then see the marvelous Thai Boxing Show at Muay Thai Live Asiatique
- Experience a 1 hour boat trip along the Chao Phraya River of Bangkok on Yodsiam Cruise to see the evening scenery of the river
- While on board of the cruise, enjoy snacks and fruit along with free flow drinks (Beer/Juice/Soft Drinks).
- After the cruise, take a few minutes walk to Muay Thai Live Asiatique to see the magnificent Thai Boxing Fights - 5 thrilling matches 3 round each - Duration :1.30 hrs.
- At Muay Thai Live Knockout, see spectacular Thai Boxing Show from your upgraded Premium Seat.
- Both venues (Yodsiam Cruise and Muay Thai Live Knockout) are located a the Asiatique Riverfront which is one of the most renowned night market in Bangkok. You can roam, shops and dine around the market at your own leisure.
- Yodsiam Boat Cruise: from 18:00 hr to 19:00 hr
- Muay Thai Live Knockout: from 20:00 hr to 21:30 hr
- Reservation: Same Day Booking possible before 16:00 hr. (except Monday).
YODSIAM BOAT CRUISE
- Currently the only timing/duration we have available for the boat cruise is from 06:00-07:00 p.m. The guests will then see the show after the Boat Cruise.
- The Boat Cruise includes an hour long sightseeing tour along the Choaphraya River and with snacks and fruit along with free flow drinks (Beer/Juice/Soft Drinks).
- The boat is air conditioned and has party music to enjoy as well.
- CHECK IN at Yodsiam Counter at Asiatique Riverfront Pier at least 15 min before the cruise departs.
MUAY THAI LIVE
- The spacious venue is fully air-conditioned and can accommodate up to 800 guests.
- The state-of-the-art theatre is equipped with the latest AV, lighting, and multimedia technology, including a 12x9m high-resolution LED wall
- The unique twin-stage layout oers great versatility in staging, as well as 180o visibility In addition to the main seating area, the STAGE oers a VIP lounge with private access through a dedicated elevator
- The facilities also include a full bar, concession stands, meeting and function rooms, spacious breakout areas, dining space, gift store, and a customer lounge in the near future
- The STAGE is a versatile venue that can accommodate any type of event, from corporate functions to conferences, as well as PR events and live entertainment
- Located at the heart of Asia’s largest riverside lifestyle complex, and one of Bangkok’s trendiest destinations, Asiatique The Riverfront oers 1,500 stores and well over 40 restaurants, as well as Thailand’s tallest Ferris wheel and the city’s longest boardwalk by the Chao Phraya River
- The venue is easily accessible by road, river, and public transportation (located conveniently close to the Saphan Taksin BTS Station) Free shuttle boats depart from the Saphan Taksin Pier every 15 minutes (from 4pm to 11:30pm) Two spacious car parks are available on site for cars and buses
How to get there
- BTS (Skytrain): Saphan Taksin Station and then take the free shuttle boat from the pier
- (Sathorn Pier - ASIATIQUE Pier / Round-Trip). Service Hours: 4pm - 11:30pm
- BRT Bus: Rama III stop, then take a taxi to Asiatique The Riverfront
- Dock facilities available for riverside hotel boats and tourist boats
- By car: direction to 2194 Charoenkrung Road
- 1 Hour River Boat Ride on Chao Phraya River by YodSiam Cruise
- Snacks and fruit along with free flow drinks (Beer/Juice/Soft Drinks) on YodSiam Cruise
- Premium Seat Ticket of Muay Thai Live Knockout 1.30 hr including 15 min breaks
- Transporation to and from Asiatique Riverfront
- Items NOT IN INCLUDE
- Yodsiam Boat Cruise: 1 hour duration.
- Muay Thai Live Knockout: 5 matches 3 round each - duration approx 1.30 hrs., including 15 min break
Black Out Date:
- This package is NOT valid on Loy Krathong Night (22 Nov), X'mas Eve (24 Dec) and New Year (31 Dec)
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason