Discover a yesterday culture and scenic treat of Phuket town, forming what might be called "Old Phuket" with its beautiful beaches. Your holiday's memories will be enriched.
Tour Code: PKT-14
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Phuket, Thailand
Duration: Half Day
Tour Session: Morning, Afternoon
Morning or Afternoon (4-5 hours per session)
Meet with the tour guide at the lobby of your hotel and transfer along the western coastline of Phuket
Proceed to below routing as following;
- Board the vehicle to Phuket town, Short Orientation of the town for sight-seeing of Phuket old area with Sino Portuguese style buildings.
- Visit Rang Hill, a small hill located northeast of the town where offers a fascinating view of Phuket City
- Head north to Wat Chalong for a short visit and tour of the most famous temple visited by all locals when they come to the island.
- Visit Phuket’s major cashew nut factories
- Promthep Cape, Phuket’s southernmost point of the island to see the beautiful coastal area around Naiharn Beach then depart for Rawai
Lunch OR Dinner at Local Restaurant and return to hotel
Transfer and Extra Charge
General Terms and Conditions