Le Royal Meridien Chennai Facilities : The hotel gives leisure guests an opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city by providing a fitness centre overlooking the swimming pool and gardens. This includes sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath and a jogging track, located at the roof terrace of the hotel. For those who would like to see a bit of the country, our travel desk, situated at the lobby level of the hotel, will be able to assist you.
Nearby is an 18-hole golf course, a spacious shopping arcade with exquisite jewellery, paintings, artifacts, an exclusive range of saris, men's wear, leather accessories and a wide selection of books and magazines.
- Le Mirage Health and Fitness Club contains the city' s largest gym, fully equipped with state-of-the-art Nautilus and Precor equipment with dedicated rooms for cardiovascular and multipurpose training. There are separate steam rooms, sauna and Jacuzzi for men and women and yoga lessons. Traditional and Ayurvedic massage are also available. A meditation pavilion is nested in the gardens overlooking the pool.
- The hotel swimming pool and Jacuzzi is set in landscaped gardens and enjoys uninterrupted sunlight throughout the day. Lifeguards are on duty, and snacks and drinks are served during the hours of operation, which are from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
The Le Royal Meridien Chennai incorporates all the amenities that you would expect in a Le Meridien hotel including:
- 24-hour Front desk and car rental desk
- Airport courtesy bus
- Babysitting service
- Barber shop and beauty salon
- Bellman and porter
- Business centre and audio-visual equipment
- Currency exchange
- Disabled access - wide door, ramp and wheelchair access
- Pets are not allowed at the hotel
- Doctor on call
- Exercise gymnasium and outdoor swimming pool
- Secretarial services and facsimile machine
- Gardens and golf course
- Laundry service
- Outdoor, indoor and valet parking
- Parking for coaches and trucks
Meeting & Banquet :
- Business Matters : Ideally located between the airport and the business districts, the hotel has a wide variety of banqueting facilities and a choice of small meeting rooms (150 square feet). The Grand Madras Ballroom (9200 square feet) is the largest pillarless ballroom in Chennai, with a large pre-function area encompassing a large bar counter serviced through a private entrance. The hotel has a state-of-the-art business centre, providing an efficient service for the discerning business traveller. The Le Royal Meridien Chennai has a range of rooms from Standard to the Presidential Suite, catering for all corporate needs.