Early start from Bangkok to visit the Railway Market of Mae Klong where you can see fresh market stalls lying on both sides of the railway tracks. Witness
breathing-taking scene when the train approaches the tightly packed market, and watch vendors dismantling their stalls while the train passes through and
immediately reoccupying the rails after.
Continue onwards to an enchanting Amphawa Floating Market which is just about 80 km south of Bangkok.
Take an exciting boat ride in a motorized long-tailed boat to see traditional Thai life along the canal. Stop at Wat Bang Kung, a rarely found and amazing
temple since Ayuthaya period with a huge Banyan tree embracing the chapel with its roots.
Another stop at Wat Pumarin Kudi Thong, famous for its teak-wood chapel and serve as temple museum with antiquity preservation.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Ban Pinsuwan Benjarong Museum where you can find large collection of Benjarong, the Thai-styled ceramics painted in five colors
with intricate designs, from the past to present. Take a stroll along the canal of Amphawa Floating Market where you can see rowing boats, wooden
Thai houses, traditional shops and stalls selling souvenirs, local foods and products.
Price per person:
The above rates are based on Private Tour
(Minimum 2 persons)
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok downtown
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Long-Tailed Motor Boat Ride
- Entrance fees
- The tour can be operated on any day of the week, and recommended more on Friday, Saturday and Sunday or long weekend
- Pick up at hotels located outside center heart of Bangkok will be charged extra for 200 bahts per person.
e.g. - Bangna Trad Rd., - Ratchadapisek Rd., Rama IX Rd.
Now until Further Notice
- Joined & Private Tour (1-5 persons)
- Price in Thai Baht
- For Group, please contact us.