08:30 / 13:00 - Meet with your tour guide and drive to the inner city of Bangkok - the Rattanakosin Island..
09:30 / 14:00 - Visit one of the most important lankmarks in Bangkok - the Royal Grand Palace, built in 1782 and once housed important government offices of early
Rattakosin period. Inside is the magnificent Royal Chapel of Emerald Buddha, or Wat Phra Kaew, Thailandís most sacred temple with the revered Emerald Buddha. You
will also see other key attractions such as the Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedi, and the Royal Pantheon.
11:00 / 15:30 - Continue onward to the Vimanmek Palace or Mansion, once a former royal residence built in 1900 by King Rama V, and believed to be the
world's largest teak-wood palace with elaborate architectural style and serves as a showcase for Thai national heritage 31 exhibit rooms covering the throne hall, the royal bedrooms and bathrooms.
There are numerous displays of Thai arts such as ivory, silverware, crystall and ceramics.
12:00 / 16:30 - Transfer back to your hotel.
The above rates are based on Joined Tour
Dress Code for Grand Palace
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok downtown
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as described
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must reach the ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers.
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandles (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, novices and Thai People from countryside)
Visitors who dressed as mentioned above can borrow free clothes and shoes at the Grand Palace's changing room.
- Vimarnmek Mansion is closed on Monday
- Pick up at hotels located outside center heart of Bangkok will be charged extra for 200 bahts per person.
e.g. - Bangna Trad Rd., - Ratchadapisek Rd., Rama IX Rd.
Now until Further Notice
Price per person
- Joined & Private Tour (1-5 persons)
- Price in Thai Baht
- For Group, please contact us.
Do you know the Full Name of Bangkok ?
Bangkok or in Thai call Krungthep (City of Angel). The full name of Bangkok is amazingly long.
Try to read it? ... "Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon
Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Phiman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit"